[diggers350] Too much of a frump!

Tony Gosling tony at gaia.org
Tue Jun 29 17:47:08 BST 1999

At 13:51 29/6/99 +0100, you wrote:
>yo to,
>
>good to see your demands set out so clear!
>
>and yes ta for the hicks thing, sorry not to respond
>earlier in thanks, guess it doesn't make me get all excited
>like you maybe? i do see the appeal but

Pass it on - do!

>anyway, have a good solstice, j18? on for a groovy summer?
>sorry i missed yer chat at glastonbury..,. how'd it go?

Jaffa did it instead - last core group meeting decided I was not bringing
in enough punters so sexy Jaffa was given the job!

bye for now
Tony Gosling  tony at gaia.org
Tel +44 (0)117 955 6769
14 Lancaster Road
St Werburgh's
Bristol
BS2
England

http://www.bilderberg.org
http://www.oneworld.org/tlio/
http://www.ecovillages.org/uk/network/

Common origin of NATO, EU, World Bank & IMF
http://www.bilderberg.org/bildhist/#The

UK/USA 'spooks' monitoring sorted chat:  -- you dig?
http://jya.com/stoa-atpc.htm

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/diggers350