[diggers350] Australian celebrations

Dave Sanders bunyip2000 at geocities.com
Mon Mar 15 00:34:55 GMT 1999

G'day

My name is Dave Sanders and I am one of the members of the Australian based

"League of Diggers and Levellers"

We shall be having a Diggers camp over our June long weekend. Just thought
I'd let people know.

Ta.

DS

Re-enactment Links
***********************
1066 The Medieval Society (Victoria)
1066 at mailexcite.com

The 62nd New York Volunteers (Anderson's Zouaves)
http://members.tripod.com/~Meat_Possum/62nd.html

The League of Diggers and Levellers
http://members.tripod.com/~Meat_Possum/League.html

The Diggers appeared at the end of the English Civil war with a mission to
make the earth
"...a common treasury for all'.

In the spring of 1999 there are celebrations to remember the Diggers'
vision and their contribution.
Find out more about the Diggers and see illustrations at
http://www.tlio.demon.co.uk/diggers.htm

Catch up with the latest Diggers Newsletter at:
http://www.oneworld.org/tlio/