[diggers350] St George's Hill articles

Plattsteve at aol.com Plattsteve at aol.com
Sun Mar 14 17:40:39 GMT 1999

Hello everyone,

Apologies for not being able to make last Friday's meeting. This is to let
anyone doing publicity/press work re Diggers 350 that I am doing/have done
three confirmed articles in advance of the 1st April weekend. These are:

Guardian (main story, Society section, probably Wed 24 March)
Tribune (my column, 26 March)
Midweek (London commuter magazine [!] main story, 29 March)

I can let anyone who wants them have advance copies (there's some interesting
stuff in them about the Hill now), but please don't distribute widely before
the publication dates or it'll upset the publishers!

I'm afraid I'm going to be out of the country for the action itself. Shame. If
I can be of any help in the next week before I go, drop me a note.

Good luck all. Keep digging!

Steve Platt