[diggers350] Re: diggers350

ascltd ascltd at gn.apc.org
Tue Mar 23 22:53:20 GMT 1999

Hope this is the right address for this sort of question!

Here in Leicester - various co-operative projects - we're excited about it
being the 350 Diggers anniversary but will find it hard to spare time away
to get to events down south.

Would like to mark it here if possible - were thinking of the idea of
showing the Winstanley film - we have access to a suitable sized venue.
is it possible to borrow a copy on video? At what charge? Any other
media-type resources available?

Hope to hear soon,

Mandy Taverner.

ascltd    (spil98 at gn.apc.org)