[diggers350] John Pendragon Family

W & D Schwarz Waldot at compuserve.com
Sun Oct 10 22:13:42 BST 1999

Hi
I am Dot Schwarz. I met JPendragon twice at the Pure genius site in
Wandworth London in 1996.

Ifyou want to read what we wrote about him it is in our book chapter called
Magic and squalor, Living Lightly: Travels in Post Consumer Society Walter
and Dorothy Schwarz published Jon carpenter 1998 It is available in Canada
and US.

Ifyouwant more we can be in email touch and i can find the notes we took
but it would take quite some time.

We met John twice on the site. He helped us a lot. EG when my mone y was
pinched one night he did a wip round and collected pennies and ten pee
pieces and gave them to me. that incident is in the book.
 Hear from you again I hope

Cheers
Dot