[diggers350] The World Turned Upside Down - Update

Roy Hanney royhan at globalnet.co.uk
Tue Sep 14 18:18:23 BST 1999

This is just a brief announcement to say that I have now updated the World
Turned Upside Down site.

The site now includes an extensive links section (if you want to add other
links mail me) relating to the Diggers and the film 'The World Turned Upside
Down' has now been posted in its full length as a streaming media file. You
can watch the film on-line or download it to your hard disk.

This will probably be a final update so feel free to mail me with questions
complaints or just to say hi.

URL

http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~royhan/film/

EMAIL