Guerrilla Gardening action - 12th August

Mark Brown msbrown at cwcom.net
Tue Aug 1 13:52:38 BST 2000

Message from Kala from LEAF (Leicester) :

We've got a couple of exciting events coming up in Leicester, and were hoping you could publicise them, and perhaps could help with one.

On Saturday 12th August, we're reclaiming some neglected land in the city centre - creating a community garden, giving out seeds, free food and drink etc. It will bring lots of issues together - access to land, permaculture, food issues, homelessness, etc.  We'd like to have different displays as well.

Then on August 19th, there'll be a seriously creative, multicultural, community-based street party.

It would be great if you could help. E-mail me at :  kalasubba at yahoo.co.uk    or give me a call on (0116) 210 9652 if you can.

Cheers.

-Kala