[diggers350] CJA/ Jim Carey

suefishyg suefishyg at supanet.com
Fri Feb 4 09:42:22 GMT 2000

Please help, (if you can).  In 1998, researching The CJA and its' effects on Travellers' lifestyle I copied "Assemblies of celebration, Assemblies of Dissent" by Jim Carey, from an unknown site. Now enlarging this topic to cover effects of CJA on alternative cultures in UK for a dissertation, I am unable to find the site...I stupidly put the document in a word processing file without address. Please help!!!!
George Dice advised me that he works for Squall, but have had no responce from them. He's just e-mailed me again and advised me to contact you, so here I am. Any further ideas?
                                                                Thanks in advance
                                                                    Sue Grocott.