article four (catch twenty two)

dan craver disenclosure at hotmail.com
Fri May 26 14:05:33 BST 2000

article 4 is a problem when combining minor operations with temporary
buildings and structures(if we scrap the word building we can abbreviate to
MOTS). A4  more or less gives a blank sheet(exuse pun) to planners to take
away rights and stop development which has been or is already allowed within
law. the imposition lasts six months by which time the secretary of state
has to clear the matter up(yea or neigh). if the workers coop come compost
maze makers(or whatever)lose they are entitled to compensation if they apply
for it within 12 months. the compensation can reflect lost business
opportunity but not the value of the land. so it is well to make theoratical
business use of an enclosure by calculating the potential revenue expected
for the duration that the enclosing operation is expected to last. potential
revenue can be gained fom a polyculture of greens, young trees, anything
that grows infact. can,t sell the soil though, thats the exuse for
habitation.