Fwd: Fw: A revamped website

The Land Is Ours office at tlio.demon.co.uk
Thu May 25 19:25:25 BST 2000

>From: "Xanthe" <xanthe at urgent.org.uk>
>To: "URGENT list" <ecohousing at egroups.com>
>Subject: Fw: A revamped website
>Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 00:36:03 +0100
>
>(CASH is the Campaign Against Silly Houses)
>
>> The CASH camapign has launched a sort of interesting website
>> It is not finished yet as usual but hey there are some helpful things onit
>>
>> After the campaigns in Essex (Hockley, Ashingdon) and the recent land
>> squatts in Blackpool and Liverpool we thought lets share the information
>> allow local people to take action against those horrid developers!
>>
>> Go see the website for more info
>> www.angelfire.com/mt/GBH
>>
>> Recntly the OSS open spaces society reported that 49 village greens have
>> been registered at county level. Our campaign would like to know of anyone
>> who has registered their open space as a village green.
>>
>> Under the Commons Registration Act 1965 any area that has 20 years use can
>> be registered as common land.
>>
>> The campaign group in Ashingdon, Gt Baddow, Essex have lodged their
>> applications. Blackpool and Liverpool and Portsmouth are awaiting their
>> inquiries.
>>
>> URGENT Blackpool 'Leys Farm' urgently need help with squatting land
>addrees
>> on CASH website and earth first Action update

The TLIO Networking Office

The Land Is Ours
... a British landrights movement for all

The Land Is Ours campaigns peacefully for access to the land, its resources
and the decision making processes affecting them, for everyone -
irrespecitive of race, age, or gender.

+44 (0)1865 722016
16B Cherwell St, OXFORD, OX4 1BG

check out our website at: <http://www.oneworld.org/tlio/>