Fwd: Undercurrents latest news 31.10

The Land Is Ours office at tlio.demon.co.uk
Thu Nov 9 20:10:06 GMT 2000

>To: underc-post-grizwold at topica.com, UC at topica.com
>From: undercurrents alternative news <underc at gn.apc.org>
>Subject: Undercurrents latest news 31.10
>Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 03:11:48 -0800
>

>Undercurrents latest news October 31 2000

>LAUNCH OF THE BIG BEN TO BAGHDAD BUS FILM
>The Arab Club of Britain announces the premiere showing of the film "Big
>Ben to Baghdad".  The Epic journey through three continents, ten countries
>and 15,000 miles from London to Baghdad in an antique double-decker London
>Routemaster bus.  The Mariam Appeal chairman George Galloway MP will be
>joined by the veteran politician Tony Benn MP and Sabah Al-Mukhtar,
>President of the Arab Lawyers Association for  debate following the film.
>The film will be shown at the Brunei Theater at the School of Oriental and
>African Studies SOAS, London at 630 p.m. on Thursday, 16th November, 2000.
>
>Nearest Tube station is Russell Square, London WC1
>Admission free but donations are welcome
>VHS COPIES OF THE 60-MINUTE FILM £9.99 at screening
>Undercurrents.org updated
>
>FREE-Watch Revolting in Prague online- World bank and IMF protests.
>
>Latest news from the protests in Israel as it happens.
>
>Latest news of the Undercurrents video festival-beYonDtv
>
>Local news- anti-nazi protests in Oxford, quarry stopping in Derby
>
>click on http://www.undercurrents.org

>                         Undercurrents
>                         16b Cherwell Street
>                         Oxford OX4 1BG
>                         Britain
>                         Tel +44 (0)1865 203662
>                         Fax +44 (0)870 1316103
>                 Latest radical video news on your computer now!
>                         http://www.undercurrents.org

The TLIO Networking Office

The Land Is Ours
... A Landrights movement for All

The Land Is Ours campaigns peacefully for access to the land, its resources
and the decision making processes affecting them, for everyone -
irrespecitive of race, age, or gender.

+44 (0)1865 722016
16B Cherwell St, OXFORD, OX4 1BG

check out our website at: <http://www.oneworld.org/tlio/>

or contact us at: <office at tlio.demon.co.uk>

TLIO are currently short on funds.  For a year's subscription for the
newsletter (3 times a year), we are asking for £3 per annum.  Please make
cheques payable to "The Land Is Ours".