Fwd: Job Advert

The Land Is Ours office at tlio.demon.co.uk
Thu Oct 5 15:52:47 BST 2000

>From: "Peace Brigades International" <pbiio at gn.apc.org>
>Subject: Job Advert
>Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 16:20:35 +0100
>

>Dear Friends,
>
>We would be very grateful if you would display or circulate as appropriate
>the attached job advert.
>
>Many thanks,
>
>James Savage
>
>Peace Brigades International, International Office
>5 Caledonian Rd, London N1 9DX, UK
>Tel: 44-(0)20-7713-0392
>Fax: 44-(0)20-7837-2290
>Email: pbiio at gn.apc.org
>Web: www.peacebrigades.org
>
>---
>Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

  ----------

The TLIO Networking Office

The Land Is Ours
... A Landrights movement for All

The Land Is Ours campaigns peacefully for access to the land, its resources
and the decision making processes affecting them, for everyone -
irrespecitive of race, age, or gender.

+44 (0)1865 722016
16B Cherwell St, OXFORD, OX4 1BG

check out our website at: <http://www.oneworld.org/tlio/>

or contact us at: <office at tlio.demon.co.uk>

TLIO are currently short on funds.  For a year's subscription for the
newsletter (3 times a year), we are asking for £3 per annum.  Please make
cheques payable to "The Land Is Ours".