Fwd: Another Prague Prisoner Solidarity Action!

The Land Is Ours office at tlio.demon.co.uk
Mon Oct 23 20:10:54 BST 2000

>To: rk at cci.glasnet.ru, hsy at clara.net, hsa at gn.apc.org,
>office at tlio.demon.co.uk, pp3mo at aol.com, manchestersf at scandrac.demon.co.uk,
>suuad at csv.warwick.ac.uk, tapp at newcastle54.freeserve.co.uk,
>eco at soton.ac.uk, afu01b at bangor.ac.uk, hq at cheltef.freeserve.co.uk,
>squall at squall.co.uk, underc at gn.apc.org, cornerhouse at gn.apc.org,
>ecologist at gn.apc.org, counterinfo at cableinet.co.uk
>Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 08:29:48 -0700
>From: "prague solidarity" <prague.solidarity at angelfire.com>
>Subject: Fwd: Another Prague Prisoner Solidarity Action!
>

>--

The TLIO Networking Office

The Land Is Ours
... A Landrights movement for All

The Land Is Ours campaigns peacefully for access to the land, its resources
and the decision making processes affecting them, for everyone -
irrespecitive of race, age, or gender.

+44 (0)1865 722016
16B Cherwell St, OXFORD, OX4 1BG

check out our website at: <http://www.oneworld.org/tlio/>

or contact us at: <office at tlio.demon.co.uk>

TLIO are currently short on funds.  For a year's subscription for the
newsletter (3 times a year), we are asking for £3 per annum.  Please make
cheques payable to "The Land Is Ours".