Mayday protests

karenclark2002 at yahoo.com karenclark2002 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 23 11:29:58 BST 2001

I am a student and I am trying to do a short film/ radio and internet sight about the bias
representation of political protest in the mainstream media, specifically concerning the negative
coverage of the mayday protests before they have even occured.  I am also planning to cover
the event itself in the same way.  If any one has any ideas, imformation or would be willing to be
interviewed that would be great.  Please email me as soon as possible.