Fwd: Free Zimbabwe petition - from GALZ

The Land Is Ours office at tlio.demon.co.uk
Tue Jan 16 22:01:36 GMT 2001

> >From: "Peter Tatchell" <peter at tatchell.freeserve.co.uk>
> >

> >To sign this petition, click on forward, add the addresses of all the
> >people you know in the Bcc box, go to the bottom of the petition and
> >type in your name and then send.  We must try to get a million copies of
> >this petition to the Whitehouse before president Clinton leaves office.
> >
> >Please would every 100th person forward this to the Whitehouse address
> >as well:  president at whitehouse.gov
> >

> >PETITION
> >
> >Zimbabwe, the "Jewel of Africa" is dying. Strangled by the corrupt
> >forces of the demented dictator Robert Mugabe. Freedom, human rights and
> >hope have been extinguished. Only drastic measures by international
> >democracies will be able to save Zimbabwe from damnation.
> >We have to ensure the Milosevich style removal of the Zimbabwean dictator.
> >The International Committee To Save Zimbabwe pleads for international
> >support to ensure:
> >
> >1. The resignation of Robert G. Mugabe
> >2. New Free and Fair Parliamentary and Municipal Elections
> >3. Removal of Zimbabwean Troops from the Congo
> >4. Restoration of constitutional Law in Zimbabwe
> >
> >We the undersigned support this petition
> >
> >Signed:
> >
> >01. Peter Punungwe, Harare, Zimbabwe
> >02. Roger Adams, Harare
> >03. Paul Cumming, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
> >04. Neverson Mbonga, Harare
> >05. George Jansen, Harare, Zimbabwe
> >06. Norman Kalulu
> >07. Cleaver Choto, Harare, Zimbabwe
> >08. Dilap Patel, New York NY
> >09. Nona Patel, Houston TX
> >10. James Norvelle, Cape Town, South Africa
> >11. Antonio Salves, Durban
> >12. Chipo Murapa, Harare
> >13. Abmerson Culverwell, London
> >14. Noor Singha, London, UK
> >15. Jemison Moyo, Bulawayo
> >16. Bhakta Patel, Gweru, Zimbabwe
> >17. Lee Watt, Harare, Zimbabwe
> >18. Bob Watt, Harare, Zimbabwe
> >19. Mary Brophy, Harare, Zimbabwe
> >20. Julia Lujite, Harare, Zimbabwe
> >21. Marlee Howie, Harare, Zimbabwe
> >22. Mike Howie, Harare, Zimbabwe
> >23. Beauty Jeche, Harare, Zimbabwe
> >24. Corralee Greeff, Rotherham, UK (Zimbabwean)
> >25. Leon Greeff, Rotherham, UK (Zimbabwean)
> >26. Zelda Greeff, Harare, Zimbabwe
> >27. Gareth Lee-Bell, London, England
> >28. Ewen Cameron, London, England (Zimbabwean)
> >29. Jessica Kennedy, London, UK (Zimbabwean)
> >30. Susanne Johansson, GHteborg, Sweden
> >31. Alan Graham, Harare, Zimbabwe
> >32. Les Rule, Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
> >33. Ann Thorne, Harare, Zimbabwe
> >34. Stuart Thorne,Barberton, South Africa
> >35. Ann Thorne,Barberton, South Africa
> >36. Keith Butler, Shamva, Zimbabwe
> >37. Pat Butler, Shamva, Zimbabwe
> >38. Anne Butler, Shamva, Zimbabwe
> >39. Mark Butler, Shamva, Zimbabwe
> >40. Lea Butler, Shamva, Zimbabwe
> >41. Kevin Butler, Harare, Zimbabwe
> >42. Corinne Butler, Harare, Zimbabwe
> >43. Belinda Egan, Harare, Zimbabwe
> >44. Elliose Burton, Harare, Zimbabwe
> >45. Ian Burton, Harae, Zimbabwe
> [...]

The TLIO Networking Office

The Land Is Ours
... A Landrights movement for All

The Land Is Ours campaigns peacefully for access to the land, its resources
and the decision making processes affecting them, for everyone -
irrespecitive of race, age, or gender.

Postal address :
16B Cherwell St, OXFORD, OX4 1BG
or contact us at: <office at tlio.demon.co.uk>
Press enquiries :  0961 460171
website : <http://www.oneworld.org/tlio/>

For a year's subscription for the TLIO  newsletter (3 times a year), we are
asking for £3 per annum.  Please make cheques payable to "The Land Is Ours".