Next tlio newsletter

Mark.S.Brown msbrown at cwcom.net
Tue Jul 24 09:58:01 BST 2001

CALL FOR
NEWSFEATURES-RANTINGS-POETRY-PROSE-NOTICEofEVENTS-LATESTHOTGOSSIP!***
>For the next Land Is Ours Newsletter (due out end of August)
>
>Please send anything you feel warrants inclusion to : msbrown at cwcom.net
>- ...that may be land-based, but definately environmental, international
>or of British Isles, but certainly up-to-date! Also, feel free to send
>in to add to the forthcoming events diary. (NOTHING MORE THAN 100 WORDS,
THOUGH, IF THAT'S POSSIBLE!)

If you do send us in something, please don't be upset if we subsequently
don't use it due to constraints of space and editorial authoritarianism.
However, we are also still collecting articles for a forthcoming publication
called "Country Strife" (the main aim of which is to take issue with those
vested interests of superior land ownership who dominate the Countryside
Alliance - those self-appointed standard-bearers for the voice of the
countryside), if that would be alright!

So get writing.....

Mark
TLIO Core Group