World Turned Upside Down a short film about the diggers

Roy Hanney r.hanney at lcp.linst.ac.uk
Mon May 14 15:44:20 BST 2001

The World Turned Upside Down is a short film about the diggers and attitudes
to land ownership in our society.

The website has moved location and can now be found at:

http://www.aalto.co.uk/film/

If you have a link to this site it would be appreciated if you could update
your links accordingly.

I am planning to upload a newly compressed full length version of the film
for viewing this week (fingers crossed) it will be a Window Media Player
format stream rather than Real Player so you may want to check you have this
loaded before you view the film.

If you would like me to add a link to your web site then email me and I will
look into it.

Roy Hanney