conservation policies

jamie crawford jeremyc74 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 30 20:55:25 GMT 2001

I am a student at Napier University Edinburgh, and I have been set the task
of researching the given topic: CONSERVATION POLICIES ARE A THREAT TO CIVIL
FREEDOMS AND THIS IS THE PRICE THAT MUST BE PAID TO ENSURE A LAND COVERED IN
FLOWERS AND FIT FOR BIRDS.  I would be very grateful if you could send back
any information on any conservation policies that infringe civil freedoms.

                             Yours faithfully
                                   Jamie Crawford
                                   19/4 Slateford road
                                   EDINBURGH