Fw: [gya] Support SANE!

Lilia Patterson lilia at tlio.demon.co.uk
Tue Oct 30 23:49:18 GMT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Claire Brady" <claire at moebius.psy.ed.ac.uk>
To: <gya at yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2001 10:16 AM
Subject: [gya] Support SANE!

> Hi all
>
> A quick message from a young green north of the border.
> I'm working with Robin Haper Green MSP and we have just launched a
> campaign.
>
> The details of it are below. Please forward this message to as many people
> as possible. You do not have to be in Scotland to show support for the
> campaign, in fact you don't have to be in the UK. So if people have access
> to the FYEG list then could you forward. I recently had to leave many of
> the european lists as I had too much email coming in!!
>
> Thanks
>
> And keep up the good work.
>
> Claire Brady
> Business Manager
> Office of Robin Haper MSP
> The Scottish Parliament
> Edinburgh
> EH99 1SP
> SCOTLAND
>
> tel: 0131 348 5927
> fax: 0131 348 5972
>

> Robin Harper MSP and the Scottish Green Party have launched
> 'SCOTLAND AGAINST NUCLEAR EXPANSION - 'SANE'
>
> Please support this campaign against more nuclear power
> and in favour of renewable energy and energy efficiency.
>
> To sign up to email petitions to Scotland's First Minister Henry McLeish
> and the Scottish Parliament simply go to http://www.scottishgreens.org.uk/
> and click the link into 'SANE'
>
> Please help the campaign grow by circulating this message to your friends
> and relatives.
>

> Many thanks
> The 'SANE' Campaign Team
>

> p.s. for news report see
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/uk/scotland/newsid_1608000/1608928.stm

> "The information in this e-mail transmission and any files or attachments
transmitted with it are strictly confidential and may contain privileged
information. It is intended solely for the person or organisation to whom it
is addressed and if you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy,
distribute, disclose or take any action in reliance on it. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please delete it from your computer system
and notify the sender as soon as possible.

> While this e-mail message and attachments have been swept by MIMEsweeper
for the presence of computer viruses, the Scottish Parliamentary Corporate
Body does not guarantee that either are virus-free and accepts no liability
for damage sustained as a result of a virus. It is the recipient's
responsibility to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of
this message and any attachments will not adversely affect their systems or
data or otherwise incur liability in law.

> Visit  the Parliament's website at  http://www.scottish.parliament.uk/, or
watch the Parliamentary business live at
http://www.scottishparliamentlive.com/"