SAP

adrian@sweetbriar adrian at sweetbriar.demon.co.uk
Mon Jan 28 21:47:48 GMT 2002

Sustainability & Permaculture
In E. Devon and S.Somerset

I have the 2002 programe for this group. Permaculture is relevant to all of us even if you have no more than a flower pot!
I can't type it all up to send you but anyone wanting to know more can phone me on 01707 322193 (weekday evenings).

They offer a Permaculture Introductory Course over a wekend at Pulham North Dorset on 5-8 July. £60
(-consessions) Includes some kind of limited accomodation, food and circle dancing.

Adrian Toole