[diggers350] Brithdir Mawr - Should the Roundhouse be pulled down?!?

kimberley connor kimberley_connor at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 25 12:16:51 GMT 2003

awwww FFS!!! I wish I'd heard about this earlier, been
busy doing an eco site classification, I used the
roundhouse as an example of 'the way forward', a
thesis a few yrs ago as part of my degree....I'm
gutted....can't believe the council are doing this,
WTF is wrong with these people?!?....surely it would
only cause further damage to the environment by
demolishing it or perhaps they want to make money off
it by making it a tourist thing...FFFFFFF AAAGGGHHH
I've emailed Tony but if anyone hears the outcome of
the council meet can u let me know please.....btw, any
word on Twyford Down??

 --- Rowan <ladyrowan100 at yahoo.com> wrote: > From

http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/environment/programmes/countryfile

=====