CAPITALIST TEN COMMANDMENTS

diggers350 tony at gaia.org
Mon Oct 27 07:51:30 GMT 2003

CAPITALIST TEN COMMANDMENTS
see particularly no. 10 - Tony
http://www.oligarchyusa.com/

1.  Do unto others before they do it unto you. Beggar thy neighbor
and trade their employments without offset, tariff, or compensation
to secure a bountiful profit from the greater slave. Engage the most
authoritarian of regimes and let no morality, nor powers of the vast
majority, interfere with the greater profits to be had from
preserving disparities and all the powers of predation enjoyed by the
rich.

2.   In all things, see that your capital-defined Efficiency shall
remain the only god, and let no morality, freedom nor ecological
concern  interfere  with your divine right to profit and enclose for
your benefit.

3.  Thou shalt make money and power thy only god and pursuit, and not
suffer any foolish idleness opening one to other occupations or
dangerous revelations.

4.   To secure thy power, thou shalt not let the people own or
control their central banks - despite constitutional purse powers to
the contrary - for debt money is the central power and motive force
before which all others pale and remain impotent.

5.   Thou shalt seek to own and control all media and news
dissemination agencies.   Let not any editor be elected lest the
people influence  what they see, hear and read.  Let all books,
media, and education grow our values exclusively.  Let not any
fairness doctrine nor any notion of labor-capital "factor" balance
interfere with this, our grand design.

6.    In all things, thou shalt make Growth and per-capita ruin thy
only gods, and defeat Balance at every turn. Thou shalt see that
humanity endlessly multiplies. Let no balance of population arise
which might serve to pass on the same quantum of freedom, earthly
space, natural right and pleasure even to thine own children - as
this would destroy our precious and profitable Growth.

7.    In all things, thou shalt resist Balance, and both factor and
gender equity for I, your male SkyGod, have told you so.

8.  Let no freely communal or cooperative emerge, nor non-profit
venture succeed - for such competition is to be feared and
prohibited.  Privative everything and control the reigns of power so
the vast majority own no debt-free estate or may access any means
with which they might secure their domestic freedom, independence,
and democracy.

9.   Let Nature's wild realm be conquered and set to your profit
purposes. Patent and own nature's pharmacopeia. Change the nature of
animals and humans alike to serve your ends. Render off limits those
fertile lands and plants by which the masses might enjoy leisure,
acquire natural freedom, secure refuge from our Free Market, or
stumble upon revelations of a non-egoic, cooperative,  and spiritual
nature.

10.  Let enclosure reign, for the landless and dependent are fodder
for thy greater objectives. Let our Interdependency forever be
mediated by the rich and powerful, and secured in the name of an
Efficiency serving our ends alone. Seek to destroy any remnants of
natural freedom, commonwealth, and domestic independence. Let our
Free Market of neo-slavery prevail and thy will profit beyond one's
wildest dreams.