The Land Is Ours meeting next Sunday

Gerrard Winstanley evnuk at gaia.org
Tue Aug 17 12:39:57 BST 2004

The Land Is Ours is meeting at 2pm this Sunday (22nd August) near Yeovil in Somerset. Everyone is invited but please contact either Simon on 01460 249204 or Tony on 0117 944 6219 or mobile 07786 952037 first to sort out travel arrangements.

We'll be reviewing the success or otherwise of the support for Tony's roundhouse and looking at plans for this Autumn and beyond. We'll also be considering having a presence at the European Social Forum from 14 - 17 October.

www.fse-esf.org/
www.esf2004.net/
www.esf.org/

If you have any land rights related proposals or ideas do bring them along with you.

Thanks

Tony