Your email will help stop the diggers on the beach

soshayle mail at SOSHayle.co.uk
Fri Feb 6 01:19:06 GMT 2004

Please support our campaign to save Hayle Beach, Cornwall by signing
our petition and emailing a letter of support at
www.soshayle.fsnet.co.uk

SOS Hayle is fighting to put an end to greedy developers who seem
determined to dig up Hayle beach with mechanical shovels and truck
and sell it off at vast profit to themselves and at great cost to the
environment. After trying all the alternatives we now believe the
only way to stop the destruction of the beach is to take it into
public ownership.

By signing our petition and emailing your support you can help us
make the authorities realise that they are being watched and people
do not like what they are seeing and make them act.

SOSHayle has made good progress but despite winning a section 18
Notice, designed to stop the destruction of the beach, the insatiable
digging goes on, we need your help to stop it forever.

Is a minute of your time too much to ask to help us bring permanent
protection to Hayle Beach?

Please visit our web site www.soshayle.fsnet.co.uk where you can sign
read the background info and sign the petition.

Alternatively, you can sign our petition directly by visiting

www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/612568140

and email your support to the following: (Copy the addresses below
and paste them into the To: box in your email program)

mail at soshayle.fsnet.co.uk,Hayle_Town_Council at hotmail.com,simon.mansell
@penwith.gov.uk,david.hooper at penwith.gov.uk,
jim.mckenna at penwith.gov.uk, Michel.Tilmant at ing.com,Cornishmanedit at c-
dm.co.uk,wbnews at cdm.co.uk,stivestimes at stivesnews.co.uk

Please feel free to send this to all of your friends and colleagues
and encourage them to do the same – the more people that sign – the
more the pressure we can bring to save this small but beautiful part
of our planet.

If you have any questions please contact us via our web site -
www.soshayle.fsnet.co.uk or by email at either
mail at soshayle.fsnet.co.uk or sos_hayle at hotmail.com