Re Wayne Hemingway and Affordable Homes....

mark mark at fefifofun.co.uk
Wed Aug 10 00:38:27 BST 2005

Hi peeps,

Re: the key workers / affordable home nonsense. This is exactly the kind of thing that pisses me off. It is serious Class Warfare.

Who judges who is a key worker? I hope they don't include 'teachers' with their government propaganda.  Affordable???? To whom exactly? The land is STILL ours and it it STILL NICKED. Don't ever forget that.

PS. I can only afford a bender. I don't want a box - I want quality of life.
PPS. Don't get me started on the yuppie communes :-)

somewhat angry

Mark