Guerilla Gardening

chandrahensman chandrahensman at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 22 13:27:59 BST 2005

Hello,
I work for an independent television production company and am
working on a project surrounding 'Guerilla Gardening' for the
BBC.  The idea is to look at reclaiming 'waste/derilict' land, and
creating sustainable gardens and vegetable plots for the local
community. I would be really interested to hear about any actions
that may have taken place recently or any ongoing projects of this
nature - I have been talking to cre8 about Glasgow, and wonder if
there are any other groups/individuals taking part in this sort of
action.  I would be really interested to hear what's out there - so
any information, anecdotes, contacts etc would be brilliant.
Thanks very much for your help
Chandra