More on Pipeline

Simon Fairlie chapter7 at tlio.org.uk
Sat Nov 25 16:59:11 GMT 2006

Bravo les squatteurs! I hope they are cosy in the pipeline.

This pipeline goes beyond Gloucestershire. An "M5" spur goes down
into Devon, and a portion has already been put in close to The Land's
offices in Somerset. Shamefully we didn't squat it. The pipeline is
four feet wide and the excavations are 50 foot wide. The gas comes
from Malaysia.

For more info, see The Land 2, page 15.