URGENT ADVICE NEEDED on domestic CPO case

Maxey L. l.maxey at swansea.ac.uk
Thu Dec 13 10:06:38 GMT 2007

Dear all,

Does anyone have any advice/ideas/contacts regarding this CPO case which
clearly warrants an urgent appeal to be completed by 28th Dec...
correspondence can be traced below - it seems to concern a CPO on an
individual's house and land by an LA keen to 'tidy up' and build houses
-please let Alice know directly if you are able to help

Alice Milner: