TLIO meeting this weekend 28th Jan

Tony Gosling tony at tlio.org.uk
Tue Jan 23 15:09:06 GMT 2007

Hi all,

I have asked the organiser to mail this list about this meeting but haven't
seen anything appear yet. Rather than leave it any longer thought I better
let everyone know myself.

There will be a meeting of The Land Is Ours at Tinkers' Bubble, Little
Norton, Somerset, next Sunday, 28th January starting at around 12 noon.

Please contact Simon Fairlie for guidance, directions etc. if you wish to
attend on 01460 249204. Traveling expenses may be payable.

Apologies for the late notice of this due to circumstances explained above.

Tony
07786 952037

--
www.radio4all.net/index.php?op=producer-info&uid=2149
"Capitalism is institutionalised bribery" [ed.]

All emails are 'cleartext' to the NSA.
http://www.nsa.gov

Jesus of Nazareth - our teacher.
http://www.bilderberg.org/trib.htm

All facts, no theory. Proofs of a conspiracy.
http://www.bilderberg.org/lucis.htm

My monthlyish e-bulletin
Check it  http://www.bilderberg.org/pepis06.htm
Join it  blank email to  PEPIS-subscribe at googlegroups.com