According to whether you are tenant or owner ...

Massimo.A. Allamandola suburbanstudio at runbox.com
Sun Jul 15 22:29:17 BST 2007

*According to whether you are tenant or owner

AC !** RES** official statement.

Wednesday May 30, 2007, by **AC !** RES**

**Mr Sarkozy, without questioning if he is a President of the Republic
or Prime Minister, announces a headlight measurement of its program:
"interests of real loans deductible from the tax";  Mr Sarkozy wants
France of owners and this say a lot about its social policy.
This measurement is a gadget which at most will allow those which were
strongly involved in debt to make a residual economy. It is a demagogic
measurement with the approach of the legislative elections.

But for becoming owner would still be necessary it to be tenant.
However, because of the real speculation and of the increase of the
rents, in 10 years the number of expulsions has more than to double.
The poor workers, the precarious ones, are not able any more to place
themselves decently.

Who under these conditions will be able to reach the property?

If Mr Sarkozy was a Minister of Interior Department, we would have
written to the President of the Republic, **Chirac , ** to ask for a
moratorium on the increase in the rents, the stop of expulsions in any
season and the possibility that the rent is deductible from the taxes or
becomes a tax credit for most modest.  Instead  Mr Sarkozy says and
wants to be the President of all French.

And well, that it puts this suggestion into practice, recalling to the
passage that to be able to reach employment  it is necessary to have a
house and worthy conditions of existence.
*