Dance with the devil to get the word out?

Tony Gosling tony at tlio.org.uk
Fri Jul 13 21:35:11 BST 2007

Subject: ITV show
From:    "Rubin, Sarah" <Sarah.Rubin at itv.com>
Date:    Thu, July 12, 2007 6:01 pm

Hi Tony,

I am working on a new ITV1 dating show and we are looking for people who
are really passionate about the environment and their carbon footprint to
take part. We want people who feel strongly about their lifestyle and will
educate others about it. I would appreciate it this email can be sent to
everyone from the Eco Village Network to give them the opportunity to
apply for the show.

Please pass on this advert below to all your members and I look forward
to the response!

Thank you

ARE YOU SINGLE?
ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENT AND YOUR CARBON FOOTPRINT?
ARE YOU UP FOR A NEW DATING CHALLENGE?
ITV Productions is making an exciting NEW DATING SHOW and wants to find
interesting SINGLE people in their 20's and 30's.
If you're ATTRACTIVE, OPINIONATED, have lots of PERSONALITY and PICKY
about who you date - GET IN TOUCH NOW!

Email your picture & phone number to sarah.rubin at itv.com

Or call and leave your details on 020 7633 2801

Sarah Rubin

Assistant Producer

0207 633 2801

ITV plc (Registration No. 4967001)
"ITV" is incorporated in England and Wales with its registered office at
200 Grays Inn Road, London WC1X 8HF.
www.new-byzantium.org
www.radiodialect.net
www.cultureshop.org