Redwash?

Simon Fairlie chapter7 at tlio.org.uk
Wed May 16 20:40:24 BST 2007

Hi

Does anybody know anything about the "Priced Out" campaign for
affordable housing, which staged a demonstration against Gordon Brown
at Brighton on May 13. I suspect that it may be advocates of
limitless capitalist development masquerading as a grass roots
campaign for affordable housing — and that it may not be a million
miles from the Living Marxism nexus.

The reasons I have for suspecting this are:
(i) It supports the Barker proposals  for reforming the planning
system, and (conditionally) REITS.
(ii) It is very anonymous (when you click on "Who We Are" it doesn't
tell you who "we" are). No names anywhere.
(iii) It is supported by the audacity.org network, who gave a
presentation at the Brighton demo. Audacity have links with LM,
spiked etc

Any further info gratefully received, though I will ask audacity
themselves as I'm up at their do this weekend — into  the lions den
I'm afraid.

http://www.pricedout.org.uk

http://www.pricedout.org.uk/Articles/MoreHomesandSensibleLoans/tabid/
117/Default.aspx

cheers

Simon

Hats: Chapter 7, The Land, The Scythe Shop

The Potato Store, Flaxdrayton Farm,
S. Petherton, Somerset TA 13 5LR

01460 249204
chapter7 at tlio.org.uk