Redwash?

Massimo A. ALLAMANDOLA suburbanstudio at runbox.com
Wed May 16 21:21:49 BST 2007

YES Simon ....

you are perfectly right  !

This campaign  is capitalist "in action" >  for sure they are too busy to
march with the excluded...

--
Sun June 3
probably: join meeting of excluded (Euro-Marches)

join Action day on 'Global Agriculture & G8'
http://dissentnetzwerk.org/wiki/A_Call_for_Worldwide_Actions_against_Global_AgriBusiness_during_the_G8_Summit_in_June_2007

--
MON June 4
11 pm in Camp Rostock, Camping-07

SQUATTERS, TENANTS, HOMELESS organizing international solidarity
AGAINST EVICTIONS AND REAL ESTATE VIOLENCE
housing rights violations, forced evictions, "slum" cleansing,
gentrification/ghettoization of popular neighbourhoods, SLUMLORDS,
squats, informal settlements...

Agreed: Knut, Witten; Martin Bochum; Vesna, Zurich;
Asked: Rabial, Colcota; Ana, Santiago;

Communication with parallel NAHT confrence in Washington, D.C.
There may be action we will support by reactions in Rostsock and media.

Join the MIGRATION action
http://thecaravan.org/node/1175
http://nolager.de/blog/taxonomy/term/115

--
TUE. June 5,
ca. 12 -16 in Camp Reddelich

GLOBAL STRATEGIES OF INHBAITANTS MOVEMENTS
with HIC wg globalization.
Exchange on future plans regarding globalization and privatisation and
campaigning. Also, preparation of next days’ workshops.

Asked:
Rabial, Colcota; Ana, Santiago; Vesna, Zurich; Wade, New Orleans;

This day in Rostock rather free from action. Some people will arrive
noon/afternoon.

5 p.m.
start of
ALTERNATIVE G8 SUMMIT