Podcast of Radio 4 - Enclosures (In Our Time)

Gerrard Winstanley office at evnuk.org.uk
Tue Aug 12 22:28:44 BST 2008

The nasty old BBC don't like people having copies of their shows and
as such the version of Melvyn Bragg's Enclosures show you can listen
to on that page but you can't save it to your hard drive.

Since they will probably take it offline at some point here it is as
an mp3 file.

The full programme has been uploaded in good quality (50mb) as a Radio
For All podcast
http://www.radio4all.net/index.php/program/28811

And I've also added a low quality version of it to the files section
of this email list
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/diggers350/files

Tony