normal investigative journalism?

Simon Fairlie chapter7 at tlio.org.uk
Sun May 4 23:23:20 BST 2008

I can see why a journalist might want to come along pretending to be
a punter. That way you are more likely to get ordinary treatment,
rather than the spiel concocted for the media. Isn't this simply
normal investigative journalism? We'd all be happy for a lefty
journalist to phone up  Savils estate agency pretending to be a rich
client — indeed I've done it myself.

Simon