normal investigative journalism?

Gerrard Winstanley news at tlio.org.uk
Sun May 4 23:37:24 BST 2008

Agreed,

Fact is too many anarchists have a paranoid view of the 'fascist
media' that too often ends up being a self fulfilling prophecy. They
fail to understand the situationist concept of political theatre which
works well with otherwise bored journalists.

They don't see how direct action can resonate through the press and
see activism as a series of localised events which they only want
'alternative' media to cover thus self-marginalising.

People may remember in 1999 we had someone in one of the TV newsrooms
who happened to be a massive Diggers fan and they were giving us
sympathetic coverage almost every other day.

Tony Gosling