Survey researching community ownership and management of assets

Darren Hill mail at vegburner.co.uk
Wed Dec 2 18:57:14 GMT 2009

The Joseph Rowntree Foundation has commissioned the Institute for
Voluntary Action Research and Cordis Bright (as well as a number of
other partners) to undertake detailed research into the community
ownership and management of assets.

We would very much appreciate your input into this important piece of
national research and would be grateful if you would please complete
this short survey. It should take no longer than ten minutes.

Assets could include buildings, land, financial assets and energy
generation facilities. They might be owned by voluntary and community
organisations, charities, community interest companies, co-operatives or
other mutual organisations.

We are interested in hearing from organisations across England, Wales,
Scotland and Northern Ireland.

completed by Friday 18th December at the latest.

If you have any questions about this survey, please contact Lucy Asquith
or Katie Rix at Cordis Bright:

Lucyasquith at cordisbright.co.uk, katierix at cordisbright.co.uk, 0207 330 9170.

Thank you

*SURVEY*: