family bushcraft weekend 31st July

adrian at wholewoods.co.uk adrian at wholewoods.co.uk
Mon Jul 20 17:43:17 BST 2009

There are still a couple of places left on the Wholewoods Family Bushcraft course 31st July - 2nd Aug.

Ashdown Forest. Forest Row, E.Sussex. £80.00 per person

Discover the art of woodland living, travel back in time, play a few games, and then relax around the campfire. We will explore skills perfected by our ancestors and experiment with knowledge refined by generations of people before us, from the hunter-gatherers to Robin Hood.

Many of these techniques were second nature to our ancestors and are now enjoying a revival as a fun and intriguing way to explore camping and countryside travel. Camping overnight, breakfast, drinks and snacks provided. Bushcraft bbq on Saturday night and campfire lunch Sunday. A family weekend at our new site in Ashdown Forest, area of outstanding natural beauty. No experience needed.

Yours happily from the woods, Adrian

Bookings & info info at wholewoods.co.uk 07952 759466