TPUC - Lawful Rebellion - Freeman on the Land

karma karmagetiton at gmail.com
Sat May 2 21:44:20 BST 2009

Date: Thursday, May 14, 2009
Time: 8:00pm - 11:00pm
Location: Trinity Community Arts Centre
Street: Old Market, BS2 ONW
City/Town: Bristol, United Kingdom

View Map
Google - http://tinyurl.com/cqh6wq
MapQuest - http://tinyurl.com/cycf3c
Microsoft - http://tinyurl.com/cew2cf
Yahoo - http://tinyurl.com/da6y8h

Email: press at tpuc.org

* * *

Lawful Rebellion

Some of us are Freemen on the Land, which means we are in Lawful Rebellion.

We want to share our experiences that challenges British history, The
Police, the Courts and the many Statutes and Acts in the UK, which are
imposed on us all unlawfully and reflects on the everyday issues we’re
all facing today:

. Governance with no accountability
. Needless and mystifying taxation
. Too many charges and fines from Police, corporations and Councils
. The rise of the ‘Nanny State’

John Harris, our main speaker and many others in this Country have taken
action and now live in Lawful Rebellion, peacefully hindering the
progress of the Government.

Over time we will detail:

. Political and Royal history
. The Magna Carta
. The Police and contracting
. Jurisdiction of Common Law Vs Statute Law
. The Court system
. Lawful Rebellion

About John Harris, Man on the Land:

John Harris is a mere carpenter by trade, but made history in the legal
system by being the first man in the United Kingdom to create and send
Lawful Affidavits to the effect of denying governance and all taxation
by invoking 'Lawful Rebellion' under article 61 of the Magna Carta. What
has followed is an increasing level of support from men and women all
over the world who seek a wider perspective on the current situation to
live a better life.

We are ready to give people our formidable philosophy to those who have
decided, finally, that enough is enough.

http://www.tpuc.org/