[Envlist] How Buildings Learn... one of the greatest series you've probably missed!

ilyan ilyan.thomas at virgin.net
Thu Apr 22 23:31:03 BST 2010

Thanks for the video info
Those rich enough to have a library ticket and a couple of pounds spare
should request "The Hand Sculpted House" by Evans Smith and Smiley.
That is Ianto Evans of the Lorena stove book.   Now gone on to building
cob cottages as told in the house book, with lots of other nice ideas.
Those rolling can try Amazon at about £16.  I have not looked in
Abebooks.  Should be The Cob Cottage Company on web somwhere.
Ilyan