Climate Camp action last weekend at RBS

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Sat Aug 28 22:35:32 BST 2010

visionontv | 27 August 2010
http://www.youtube.com/user/visionontv

Day of action against RBS and the fossil fuel industry: 23rd August 2010
Last year RBS were bailed out with £50 billion of
public money. This bank is one of the world's
largest investor in oil, gas and coal. From tar
sands extraction in Canada to coal infrastructure
here in the UK, we're paying to trash our future.
These projects are not just causing catastrophic
climate change, but destroying the lives and
livelihoods of people across the globe.
Meanwhile, we're told there is no money left and
we should be braced for decades of public sectors cuts.
http://climatecamp.org.uk/actions/edinburgh-2010
Ecological destruction is built into the
mechanics of the financial system, with
communities disenfranchised from their own
futures. This is why, in August, people from
across the UK will be converging to take back the power and Break the Bank!

When Push Comes to Shove
Activists storm the climate-criminal Royal Bank
of Scotland's headquarters. In funky white suits.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrlOAdl3ZBM

http://climatecamp.org.uk
http://climatecamp.tv
http://visionon.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrlOAdl3ZBM

plus . . . .  ..
Annie Machon is a former MI5 (British Security
Service) Intelligence Officer and whistleblower.
She left the Service at the same time as her
partner, David Shayler, due to Shayler's
disclosures about crimes committed by the
intelligence agencies. Annie is a prominent
member of 9/11 Truth Movement, and in 2005 she
wrote a book called "Spies, Lies and
Whistleblowers: MI5 and the David Shayler
Affair". This talk is a basic overview of the
story from her book (which she gave at the
911Truth conference in Chicago, 2006.)
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e9b_1221182366