praiseworthy ITV

james armstrong james36armstrong at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 15 01:10:51 GMT 2010

John Pilger's "The War you wont see" on ITV to-night  exposed the propaganda of Mark Regev of Israel and of Pentagon and our Foreign Office  and of  Ministry of Defence, and the craven output of BBC coverage of  Iraq, Afghanistan. Also the mis-information we get from  embedded journalists.
Pilger said, Oil, business interests and arms  cotracts were the causes of  Iraq war.
We should pay ITV our licence not the BBC. Just this one programme was worth it.  James.