Iraq - Amazing Speech By US War Veteran

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Wed Jan 20 01:31:44 GMT 2010

Iraq - Amazing Speech By US War Veteran

Our real enemy is not the ones living in a distant land whose names
or policies we don't understand; The real enemy is a system that
wages war when it's profitable, the CEOs who lay us off our jobs when
it's profitable, the Insurance Companies who deny us Health care when
it's profitable, the Banks who take away our homes when it's
profitable. Our enemies are not several hundred thousands away. They
are right here in front of us
- Mike Prysner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGSBcslwDww

<http://www.elementary.org.uk>www.elementary.org.uk

"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which
alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung