[diggers350] Wood gas & willow

Tim Leyland tjleyland at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 28 22:29:16 GMT 2010

Dear all,

Hi,

I hope any given information on this topic can be shared with me, I have
just got a piece of land in New Zealand and the house is off grid. I am
looking at how to use the willow that grows well in a  marshy area to
produce wood gas to power a generator and in turn a welder.

Thanks

Tim

Tim Leyland

Lifestock Inc.