[diggers350] People's Assemblies Initiative

ilyan ilyan.thomas at virgin.net
Sat Jun 12 12:37:45 BST 2010

Look back to what the Coalition Govt did in the 1930s when the
fundamantals were not as bad as they are now.

The Global Commons Institute were calling for Contraction in the Economy
and Convergence in Living Standards was it ten or twenty years ago.
They were ignored.

There is an internal contradiction in Marxism, just as destructive as
the internal contradiction in Capitalism Marx described.   It is a big
giggle that no Economist or Politician has seen it and all gaily go on
with policies that lead to mass extinction.

THey screwed up by misusing Keynes' remedy and do not have the guts to
introduce a progressive tax on wealth sufficient to clear the National
Debt and put right that misuse of Keynes.

To avoid the error of !930s they should abolish VAT,   People should not
be holding down the size of their businesses to avoid being involved
with that bureaucracy.

"Invergordon Mutineer" written by Len Wincott as a confession to get him
out of a Gulag, dealt with that 1930s Coalition mess in part.

Best not to talk about Democracy - an invention of the Politicians to
take power from the people into the hands of the Politicians.     At its
very best it is the Fascism of the Majority.

Ilyan

.