[diggers350] Why did Democracy Village declare war on Brian Haw?

Mark Barrett marknbarrett at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 30 19:21:06 BST 2010

Definitely some provocateurs in the mix but surely not in the direction
specified? Maybe from the accusers or maybe from others who like the idea of
a fight within the movement. Maybe it is a sign of our progress. Anyhow,
difficult to know the truth, obviously lots of smoke and mirrors and people
caught in the secret crossfire. People imv should spend real time with
Brian, Barbara, Charity and Maria, and then decide where they are coming
from. And probably Tony too.

Mark

--
"We hear men speaking for us of new laws strong and sweet /Yet is there no
man speaketh as we speak in the street.”