Landless Peasants Party

chris morton crisscross at evendine.eclipse.co.uk
Mon Mar 8 12:03:27 GMT 2010

I admit to not having come across this before....but

A political party in the current travesty of representation seems an inapropriate route. It strikes me that it might be more sensible to somehow mobilise the 40% of people who don't vote, more than ever do vote for any of the parties who then dominate everything without a twinge of conscience, (I am hoping it might go above 50% this time) towards a citizens constitution. But until someone works out a non-violent way of getting the rich to give up their wealth and power, even that is a waste of time.