Voting Green?

Andrew Pratt andyprattt at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 8 20:17:47 GMT 2010

 I would ask people alienated from the main political parties to consider voting Green.  Yes they are not perfect but I think in a different dimension from the rest and about the only radical Diggeresque choice at the polls this time.  We urgently need proportional representation in the UK to improve democracy but even under the current system we might get a Green MP in Brighton (etc) which would be a big step forward.
I used to believe  that I was too radical to vote.   But I don't think we have very long to address the key issues of environmental and social change.  I think we should use all the tools  we can, including voting for the options that are best/least negative

With thanks

Andrew Pratt
07980 602088