Your views on money wanted for TV series

Tara Okelly tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Mon Mar 29 23:17:02 BST 2010

I am researching a major new BBC2 documentary series called 'Money.'

The aim of this ambitious series is to explore our personal belief
systems and attitudes towards money, and to paint a clear portrait of
our spending habits in the 21st Century. It will explore how we feel
about money and how we manages our finances.  The idea for this
series was born out of the fact that the recession, coupled with
expenses scandals and bankers' bonuses mean that more than ever
people are talking about money and what it represents.

Let me reassure you that the team responsible for making the series
has an impressive track record for producing high quality
documentaries. I am at the intial stages of this project and am
looking to have research chats with people who are interested in
engaging in this debate.  I was hoping that I might be able to talk
to members, as I would assume that your members would have refreshing
and unique attitudes towards their spending habits.

Thank you very much for your time.

Tara

Tara O'Kelly
BBC Television Production, S.E Buildilng, Bush House, London, United
Kingdom, WC2B 4PH
W +44 (0) 207 557 2358| M +44 (0)7931 513330  |
E tara.okelly at bbc.co.uk

Picture (Metafile)

MONEY!

WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT IT!

How do you feel about money?

Are you motivated by money?

Are you fulfilled?

We are making a documentary series for BBC2 about attitudes to life and money.

If you think the series sounds interesting and you'd like to find out
more, then please don't hesitate to get in touch.  At this stage, we
are simply hoping to have confidential research chats with people
over the phone.

To get in touch in confidence,

please call 0207 557 2358

or email us at;  tara.okelly at bbc.co.uk

<http://www.bbc.co.uk>http://www.bbc.co.uk This e-mail (and any
attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are
not the views of the BBC unless specifically stated. If you have
begun to believe that Director General Mark Thompson is trying to
destroy the corporation you could be right. See
http://bilderberg.org/milne.htm#illness If you received that in
error, please delete it from your system. Do not use, copy or
disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it and
notify the sender immediately.Please note that the BBC monitors
e-mails sent or received.Further communication will signify your
consent to this.