Leviticus free party collective

Tony Gosling tony at cultureshop.org.uk
Sat May 22 13:43:14 BST 2010

Live Forum
<http://www.leviticuscollective.co.uk/forum/index.php>http://www.leviticuscollective.co.uk/...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyoAi_3upQo

"I am here to bring a message so that those who have the ears to hear
the message will then do what needs to be done" Bob Marley when
releasing his album 'Exodus- Movement of JAH people' in London

LEVITICUS
Movement of JAH People

Leviticus is a collective of like minded people, mainly from Luton in
Bedfordshire, who come together to:

1 Stage community music & arts events, tribal dance parties and free festivals
2 Launch or support campaigns to make Luton, the UK and The World a
better place to live
3 'Be the change we want to see in the world' rather than just talking about it

Leviticus SoulJAH's
We are all committed volunteers with more than enuff skills, talents
and resources between us to make these events and campaigns happen.
Everybody who is involved - stage crews, DJs, MCs, performers,
stewards, sound & lighting engineers, litter pickers, car park crew,
bar staff, cafe crew -- all contribute their time and energy 'for
love not money' as their contribution to making our events open and
accessible to everybody who wants to join in - regardless of how much
money a person has got or hasn't got.

Funds
All funds raised at our events are counted and presented to monthly
meetings, where all who are involved can decide next steps, what to
do with the money, where we are going to play in the future etc.

+44 (0)7786 952037
http://tonygosling.blip.tv/
<http://www.elementary.org.uk>www.elementary.org.uk

"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which
alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung